Financial Planning Process
Deciding how best to structure your financial affairs can be daunting but there’s no need to bury your head in the sand because Conçerva will eliminate as much of that uncertainty as possible.
The Conçerva financial planning process creates a framework to discuss your objectives, needs and expectations.
- Getting to know you and your objectives
- Reviewing existing financial arrangements
- Lifetime cash flow expectations
- Providing advice for : Retirement planning, Tax planning, Estate & trust planning, Product and investment recommendations
- Ongoing financial planning for : Reviewing ongoing tax and financial planning position, Ensuring products recommended remain appropriate, Advising on and arranging new transactions where need identified